Hi, I am Jane. Today, we’re going to prepare larb chicken in lettuce cups recipe. Never miss today’s recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it’s super satisfying.
Larb chicken in lettuce cups Recipe
Larb chicken in lettuce cups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Larb chicken in lettuce cups is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have larb chicken in lettuce cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Larb chicken in lettuce cups:
- Take 2 tsp toasted rice power
- Make ready 2-3 tsp chilli flakes
- Get 250 g minced chicken
- Get 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 2-3 shallots finely chopped
- Make ready 1 lime (juice about 3 tbsp)
- Get 4-5 baby tomato chopped finely
- Make ready Handful mint leaves
- Make ready Baby Gem lettuces, leaves separated
Steps to make Larb chicken in lettuce cups:
- Chop tomato, shallots, cut lime to wedges size. Leave aside
- Mince the chicken breasts into tiny pieces.
- Pour ½ of water in the small saucepan, heat the water up on high heat.
- Adding the minced chicken, break up ant lumps and stir well. Then add chilli flakes and toasted rice powder. Stir-fry the chicken for 4 mins then Remove from the heat.
- Add shallots, lime juice and fish sauce, stirring, then add the chopped tomato
- Toss in the mint leaves. Serve with the lettuces and other salad veg and a lime wedge on the side.
- (You can buy this toasted rice powder (Khao Khua) from most Asian grocery shops. To make toasted rice powder, heat a wok or pan over high heat. Add raw rice (2-3 tsp) and cook, stirring often, until rice is toasted and dark brown, but not black, 3 to 5 minutes. To grind the rice into powder, you can either do it by hand using a mortar and pestle, or you can grind it in a food processor or blender. The toasted rice powder will give you the nuttiest favour.)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special dish larb chicken in lettuce cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.