Hello, I’m Kate. Today, I will show you a way to prepare protein packed spaghetti salad recipe. Never skip a recipe of the day again. Here are our most recent very easy family recipes to try. This time, I will make it a bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it’s super satisfying.
Protein packed spaghetti salad Recipe
Protein packed spaghetti salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Protein packed spaghetti salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have protein packed spaghetti salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Protein packed spaghetti salad:
- Make ready 100 gm tofu/paneer/chicken sausages
- Take 1 cup boiled spaghetti
- Get 1 medium onion sliced
- Make ready 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into julianne
- Take 1 medium red bell pepper cut into julianne
- Get 1 medium capsicum cut in Julianne
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded purple cabage
- Get Salt and pepper to season
- Take As needed Vinegar for dressing
- Prepare 1 tsp olive oil
Instructions to make Protein packed spaghetti salad:
- Saute paneer/tofu/sausage with 1 tsp oil. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients mix well
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well. Add vinegar. Mix
- Add olive oil. Mix. Keep in fridge for 30 min before serving
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional dish protein packed spaghetti salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Let’s cook!